Career Information: HR@advancedmetalsmachining.com
Job responsibilities Include:
- Inspecting and approving incoming, in-process and finished production parts by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Takes complex measurements utilizing inspection tooling and verify dimensional requirements/tolerances have been met.
- Documenting inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Accomplishes quality and organizations’ mission by completing relating results as needed.
- Conducts sampling inspections in accordance with approved plans and procedures.
- Knowledge of calibration software e.g., GAGEtrak is a plus
- Responsible for knowing how to use a verity of inspection tools; calipers, micrometers, depth micrometers, scale, protractor etc.
- Quality Inspection & Manufacturing experience required
- Experience with GD&T and MRP/ERP systems
- Familiar with AS9100, ISO 9001, QMS requirements is a plus
- Ability to working on cross-functional improvement teams
- Ability to understand detailed technical documents
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- Approves visual and dimensional inspections for in process, completed parts and core blanket assemblies in accordance with company and/or customer specifications.
- Perform release and transfer of accepted product into MRP database
MFG ENGINEER / CNC PROGRAMMER:
AMM is currently seeking a full time CNC Programmer. Must have 5 years Minimum CNC Programming experience. Programming of 4 and 5 axis Vertical and Horizontal machining centers. This candidate should be capable of fixture design, trouble shooting and working with the shop floor in a team environment. Experience with MasterCAM/Solidworks/Camworks or Proe/ProMfg is a major plus. Also CMM programming is a plus but not required.
1ST/2ND SHIFT CNC SETUP PERSON:
AMM is looking to fill CNC Setup positions on our 1st and 2nd shifts. These individuals should have at least five years of setup experience on Vertical machining centers. Knowledge of Haas and Kitamura machining centers with 4 and 5 axis rotary tables is a plus. The ability to work with close tolerances and Geometric tolerancing is a daily occurrence here at AMM. We are looking for Team players who will do what it takes to get the job done.
AMM recognizes that the workplace is changing. Providing comprehensive and affordable benefits is important to building long lasting partnerships with valued employees. AMM believes in their employees and is proud to offer the following:
- Extensive Holiday package
- Sick days
- Vacation time up to 3 weeks
- 401K with company matching
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance.
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Premium differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts